JJZolx;460015 Wrote:
> On my server it also works to drill down into an album (track listing)
> in the web interface and the artwork is then found and added

Which version/release are You using?`On my machine this worked until
nearly one month ago. Since then artwork is SHOWN when I drill into an
album and move to tracks 2, 3, 4 ... - but NEVER ADDED and NEVER when I
move to track 1.

Other suggestion:
Which option do You have active under  "ADVANCED => PERFORMANCE" (I'm
using the German version, I hope this are the right names of those
tabs)?

I chose
- resize cover art
- don't cache cover art.

Mabye I should try to change them if it works on Your machine?

Thanks again

Frank

--
frank1969