Hi,

i just recognized that often a "wrong" album is added to favourites,
when you habve 2 or more album of the same name in your collection.

e.g:
I've got
album 1: album title "13" - artist: "Ärzte"
album 2: album title "Die 13." - artist: "Paveier"

If I try to add "album 2" to my favourites (no matter if I do it with
the WEB UI or by controller) - always unwanted "album 1" is added
instead.

I think it depends on the same album title "the dot "." is ignored by
default and "Die" is ignored as german article (like "the"). So it adds
"album 1" for the (artist) comes before in the alphabet.

Any way or trick to add "album 2" to my favourites? Found no one (If I
changed "album title" to "Die 13. (II)" or "Die 13. - Paveier" it would
work - but this would not be useful to get "correct" ID3-tags...)

Thanks

Frank

--
frank1969