bklaas;563358 Wrote:
> Just for an FYI, the checkin that broke this was an attempt by me to
> reduce the number of calls to os.date() and replace them with
> intelligently constructed string.format() calls. Unfortunately they
> turned out to be not so intelligent at adding leading zeroes :-/
>
> What was very odd is that everything worked on desktop squeezeplay,
> only broken on the platform itself, which leads me to the conclusion
> that Lua's string.format() is not consistent across platforms.
>
> Regardless, should be all fixed up now by cobbling the formatting by
> hand instead of string.format(). Let me know if anything else looks
> broken on the clocks in the newest 7.6 builds.
>
> cheers,
> #!/ben

Looks good so far Ben... I've been studying the clock for the last 76
minutes...

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio