garym wrote:
> I'm getting plenty of artist pictures with "# thru A" on my end. So not
> seeing that issue here.

Sussed it!

I've just read your post, and looked at "# thru A" my end, sure enough
all artist pictures were the man with trumpet. I went to Settings >
Interface > and changed the thumbnail size from 150 to 50, and reloaded
the Artist page, instantly, all the "# thru A" artist pictures appeared.
Not sure why it didn't like 150, because I went back and changed the
thumbnail size to a fairly large 250, and they show at this size no
problem.

|Filename: Pic03.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15275|

kidstypike
1xSB3 - 1xBoom - 1x(Squeezebox) Radio - 2xTouch