Since the 7.7.5 server upgrade ...

- a tablet running the Logitech Squeezebox app under android 4.0.3 can
play internet stations, but cannot see my music folder, and can see only
one favourite internet station added to the favourites list two years
ago,

- another android tablet running Squeezer under android 5.0 (the
squeezebox controller app doresn't work in android 5 at all) can see my
network music folder but lists zero internet radio station

- LMS server, accessed eg in a browser at <servername>:9000, can see the
music folder, all favourites and all internet stations

What in the world could cause this, and how do I fix it so both tablets
see everything?