mherger wrote:
> >> - this only happens using the web UI. Playing the same from the
> player
> >> UI would be ok?
> >
> > Yes, using the web UI the playlist is limited to 50 tracks. Using the
> > Touch's IR remote/screen and controlling my RasPi LMS server/player, I
> > get a playlist of all 412 tracks in that genre.
>
> Please give the next build another try. It should now behave much better
>
> in the Play/Add All case.
>
> --
>
> Michael

OK, one more thing may need addressing, if I browse "Remote Music
Library" > George PC > Albums > Album x, all tracks load, but tracks
don't reach the end, they skip abruptly to the next track at about -13
to -6 seconds from the end of the track.
Repeatable and not TinyLMS specific.

kidstypike

LMS on Raspberry Pi 2 model B/max2play/HiFiBerry DAC+ > AVI DM5

1 x SB3 - 1 x Boom - 1 x (Squeezebox) Radio - 2 x Touch - 2 x Raspberry
Pi/max2play/HiFiBerry