currently only Spotify or Deezer can be selected as the source for the
do not stop play music mix. Would it be possible to select both and a
mixed playlist is created from both sources?

Sounds like a great idea for a 3rd party plugin :-). The current implementation really tries to provide the infrastructure for plugins to hook in to. Plus I've added the easiest choices for a few services.

The feature you suggest would require a lot more code and logic than the current implementation (eg. de-duplication). And as I doubt many users are using both services in parallel, this doesn't sound like a feature which needs to be in the server core.

Also it would be great to start a mix from the song which is currently
played. If this can be done via the context menu from iPeng,it would be
perfect.

Similarly to the feature I had in SmartMix? Might be possible under certain circumstances. But as I've mentioned before I can't hook in to music service context menu. Therefore this feature would be rather limited.

Additionaly it is IMHO not very comfortable to activate the do not stop
feature for every player. A possebility to configure and change the
settings globaly would be very nice :).

No. That's how SmartMix started. And everybody wanted to have per-client configurability. Because I want my kids' Radio go silent after a while, but not mine ;-). And dealing with both global and per-player settings is just too much hassle for my taste. I don't know how many players you have. But even configuring it on a dozen player doesn't take long.

--

Michael