Not sure if this related to the use of this plugin or the last update I
did to LMS(see below). When I have a playlist playing and then restart
the computer the playlist is Empty. I have "Remember Playlist" set in
Behaviour under settings and "Stop at Power Off/Restart Song at Power
on" in Player settings.

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1466050887 @ Thu Jun 16 05:10:10
UTC 2016
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000                   Operating system: Debian - EN -
utf8
                        Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
                        Perl Version: 5.22.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi

One SB Touch connected by ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm
4.1 speakers
Two SB Radios wireless