Simonef wrote:
> I've approved and answered to your comment con audiodigitale, sorry for
> the delay I haven't set up push notifications for the websites. Hope
> this will help
>
> BTW my mail is info(at)simonefilippini(dot)ithi Simone, great, I have
> received your message, thanks a lot!

I'm currently looking into it and will get back to you asap.
Maybe two questions of more general interest for this audience; what
defines if we need to compile your modified SOX ourselves or should be
able to use the provided versions?
Which file/s exactly do we need to replace, I replaced the sox
executable.. after this the NAS refused to play any music file at all..
should I look for sox.so instead?
Sorry if these questions are dumb, I'm still a beginner when it comes to
Linux underlyings.

thanks a lot, Gerhard

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk