mherger wrote:
> > Hmm I see in the comments for the pull request that Michael wasn't
> > totally convinced of the logic behind it and said it would be easy to
> > revoke if it caused issues. It has caused issues.
>
> Please define "issues", and some number to allow for the plural :-).
>
> If the issue is a change in behaviour which per-se is correct, but some
> don't like because it means work for them, and if it took half a year
> for a person or two to eventually hit that issue, then I'd consider it a
>
> non-issue. But that's just my opinion.

It seems to solve an issue for one person which nobody had complained
about previously. The originator doesn't say how many of his albums were
affected but only one is mentioned. If it took more than twenty years
for the original issue to be noticed maybe that was a non-issue
[emoji2].

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk