slartibartfast wrote:
> I just installed it and it seems to add "Add to ..." to the "more" menu
> in Material skin but only for local tracks. The OP mentioned "Add to"
> rather than "Add to playlist" but it wouldn't be available directly from
> the three dots.

Hmm. Squeezer on my Android tablet shows the "Add to..." option right at
the top of the popup menu when I tap on the three dots regardless of
whether the song is local or streamed. Maybe that's the problem? "Add
to..." only works with local songs? And Squeezer shouldn't be giving me
that option for streamed songs?

Weird thing is, when I tap on the "null" entries in my playlist, they
actually queue up the correct songs.