USEFUL [RE-CYCLED] INFO!

This is a new theory which has come to my knowledge very recently and I thought
that I should also share with you all. A few days back my Friends Father in law
was admitted in a nursing home due to severe chest pain.He had an attack in
1997 and was undergoing normal treatment.Due to the sudden pain just 15 days
back we once again got him admitted in a private nursing home at Kandivali,
Mumbai.

The doctors later suggested for Angiography.We conducted the Angiography at
Hinduja Hospital and knew from the reports that he has multiple blockages.The
doctor told that he cannot undergo Angioplasty due to several blockages but
suggested 'By Pass Surgery'.

The same day evening we bought him home since the doctor suggested that his
heart is very weak and we can perform the by-pass only after 15 - 20 days.In
the mean time we were discussing this issue with our relatives and friends, we
got this new information from one of our family friends.

There is a new therapy in the market which is known as - Chelation
Therapy.According to this therapy any patient who has to undergo by-pass need
not undergo the same.The patient is given appx. 18 bottles of blood where in
some medicines are injected along with it.The blood cleans the system and
removes all the blockages from the heart.The no. of bottles may increase
depending upon the age factor and health of the patient.

The cost of the blood per bottle would be appx. Rs.2,500/- The treatment takes
of appx. 1 month. There are only 4 doctors in India and one of them is
Dr.Dhananjay Shah at Malad (Mumbai) another at Karnataka. He has a list of
patients who had to undergo by-pass from Lilavati, Hinduja and other major
hospitals but after undergoing the above treatment they are absolutely fine and
leading a normal life.

we give below the Doctor's details for your info:

Dr. Dhananjay Shah.

Hospital Tel: 0091-22-2889 2089.

Mob: 98194 39657.

Email: shahdhanan...@rediffmail.com

Dr Hiten Shah

Integrative Cardiac -Vascular Clinic Heart Rehab Centre 230, Satyam Mall,
Ashirwad Poly Clinic, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad,, 380015, Gujarat, India

Tel: +91 09998848590 or 9898077966

Fax: 07940067882

Phosphatidylcholine therapy for treatment of blockage in artery like to treat
heart attack, restenosis after angioplasty or bypass surgery, leg gangrane,
stroke, dementia, less blood supply, metal toxicity

Treatments:

Chelation Therapy

DR HITESH SHAH

209, SAMRUDDHI, LINK RD., MALAD WEST, MUMBAI, 400064, India

Tel: 91 22 28773777 / 09869035111

Treatments:

Chelation Therapy

Dr Nirupa Mehta

Oxymed Hospital , 320/E; 9A Main, 40 Cross, 5 Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore ,
560041, Karnataka , India

Tel: 080-56533273; 9986162526

Treatments:

Chelation Therapy

Oxygen Therapy

Dr.B.Ayaz Akber

Oxymed Hospital No:6,First Main Road, Kasthurba Nagar, Adyar,Chennai - 600 020,
600020, Tamil Nadu (madras), India

Tel: 044-24452753

Treatments:

Acupuncture

Chelation Therapy

Colonic Hydrotherapy, Colonic Irrigation

Lymph Drainage Therapy

Oxygen Therapy

Dr.Vidyut.K.Shroff

1-C, Mahavir, Lajpatrai Road , Vile Parle [W], Mumbai, 400056, Maharashtra ,
India

Tel: 91-22-26133889 ; 91-22-26631157

Treatments:

Chelation Therapy

Safe Health

6-3-1100/5, TVS Suzuki Lane , Raj Bhavan Road . Hyderabad , 500 082, Andhra
Pradesh , India

Tel: 040 2341 4418

Treatments:

Chelation Therapy

Dr. Rathna Alwa MD, M.R.C..P.
428, 9th. main road, HRBR layout, 1st. block, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore-560043,
India .

Tel: 5455166 / 5454025

Treatments:

Acupuncture, Chelation Therapy

Questions and Answers About Chelation
Therapy http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=3000843

Please do check whether insurance companies/Medicare will reimburse before
undergoing this treatment..

Also, Check whether this is proven one!

U may pass on the message to people you know and one can save huge amount of
money, time and risk of undergoing the operation.