Good morning

rupee note seems like such a large amount when
you donate it to temple, but such a small amount
when you go shopping?

Isn't it strange how 2 hours seem so long when you're at  Temple, and how
short they seem when you're watching a good movie?

Isn't it strange that you can't
find a word to say when you're praying, but you have no trouble
thinking what to talk about with a friend?

Isn't it strange how difficult
and boring it is to read one chapter of the Bhagwad Gita, but how easy
it is to read 100 pages of a popular novel ?

Isn't it strange how everyone
wants front-row-tickets to concerts or
games, but they do whatever is possible to sit at the last
row in Jagran /puja?

Isn't it strange how we need to
know about an event for Temple 2-3
weeks before the day so we can include it in our agenda, but we can
adjust it for other events in the last minute? Isn't it strange how
difficult it
is to learn a fact about God to share it with others, but how easy
it is to learn, understand,
extend and repeat gossip?

Isn't it strange how we
believe everything that magazines and newspapers
say, but we question the words in the
Bhagwad Gita?

Isn't it strange how everyone
wants a place in
heaven, but they don't want
to believe, do, or say anything
to get there?

Isn't it strange how we send
jokes in e-mails and they are forwarded
right away, but when we are going to send
messages about God, we think about it twice before we share
it with others?

IT'S STRANGE ISN'T IT?

Forward this to anybody that you
consider a friend, family member or even foe. You need to know, and so do
they......

Dr A Jagan Mohan Reddy

Hands that serve are holier than the lips that pray