Loyal Intelligent Wife

There was a man who had worked all of his life, had saved all of his money,
and was a real miser when it came to his money.
Just before he died, he said to his wife, "When I die, I want you to take
all my money and put it in the casket with me. I want to take my money to
the after life with me."
And so he got his wife to promise him with all of her heart that when he
died, she would put all of the money in the casket with him.
Well, he died  . . .
He was stretched out in the casket, his wife was sitting there in black, and
her friend was sitting next to her. When they finished the ceremony, just
before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said, "Wait,
just a minute!"
She had a box with her, she came over with the box and put it in the casket.

Then the undertakers locked the casket down, and they rolled it away.
Her friend said, "I know you weren't fool enough to put all that money in
there with your husband."
The loyal wife replied "Listen, I'm a Christian, I can't go back on my word.
I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him."

"You mean to tell me you put that money in the casket with him !!! ?"
"I sure did" said the wife. "I got it all together, put it into my account
and wrote him a cheque. If he can cash it, he can spend it."
Moral of the story: Females are clever than Males.....
Send this to a clever female you know,   or a man with a sense of humor  . .
. . .
I just did.

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.