!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  J

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 11 November 2010 17:09
Subject: MEN & WOMEN

Women Friends chatting in office.

Woman 1: I had a fine evening, how was yours?

Woman 2: it was a disaster. My husband came home, ate his dinner in three

minutes and fell asleep in two minutes. How was yours?

Woman 1: Oh it was amazing! My husband came home and took me out to a

romantic dinner. After dinner we walked for an hour. When we came home he

lit the candles around the house and afterwards talked for an hour. It was

like a fairytale!

At the same time, their husbands are talking at work.

Husband 1: How was your evening?

Husband 2: Great. I came home, dinner was on the table, I ate and fell

asleep. It was great! What about you?

Husband 1: It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner and they cut

the electricity because I hadn't paid the bill; so I had to take my wife

out to dinner which was so expensive that

I didn't have money left for a cab.

We had to walk home which took an hour; and when we got home remember

there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house!

After all, I was so aggravated that I couldn't fall asleep and my wife was

jabbering away for another hour!

********

viruses.

********