Hi

Pal Pal Sunahre phool Khile , Kabhi Na Ho Kanto Ka Samna , Jindagi Aapki
Khushiyo Se Bhari Rahe , Sankranti Par Hamari Yahi Shubhkamna !!! Happy
Makar Sankranti

Doing prayer,Trying best,Creating new relations by delighting old, This will
be done by giving greets of Makar Sankranti for all of you."Happy MAKAR
SANKRANTI !

Salutations and adorations to the Supreme Lord, the primordial power that
divided the year into the four seasons. Salutations to Surya, the Sun God,
who on this great day of Makar Sankranti embarks on his northward journey
(Uttarayana).

The sun signifies knowledge, spiritual light and wisdom. Makar Sankranti
signifies that we should turn away from the darkness of delusion in which we
live, and begin to joyously let the light within us shine brighter and
brighter. We should gradually begin to grow in purity, wisdom, and
knowledge, even as the sun does from this day. - Swami Sivananda

YP Girish

BHEL