-----

#yiv997838950  .yiv997838950ExternalClass #yiv997838950ecxyiv586381703
.yiv997838950ecxyiv586381703ExternalClass
.yiv997838950ecxyiv586381703ecxhmmessage P
{padding:0px;}
#yiv997838950  .yiv997838950ExternalClass #yiv997838950ecxyiv586381703
.yiv997838950ecxyiv586381703ExternalClass
body.yiv997838950ecxyiv586381703ecxhmmessage
{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}

* I asked my new girlfriend what sort of books she's interested in,
She said: Cheque books.

* The easiest way to make your old car run better, is to check the
prices of new car.

* What is the difference between men and pigs?
Pigs don't turn into men when they drink.

* What's the difference between a good lawyer and a great lawyer?