1.      I am *Peace*ful and spreading a lot of *Peace*.

2.      I am surrounded by *Peace*.

3.      I easily attract *Peace*ful People and experiences into my Life.

4.      I choose to become *Peace*ful and ask a life filled and overflowing
with *Peace*.

5.      I am grateful for the *Peace* that surrounds me every day and every
time.

6.      My circle of *Peace*ful Friends continues to expand.

7.      *Peace* is what I am.

8.      I am magnet for more and more *Peace*.

9.      I joyfully express *Peace* every day and every time.

10.  I love myself exactly the way I am – the full of *Peace*.

11.  I circulate *Peace* to everyone and everywhere.

12.  The more Peace I give, the more *Peace* I receive in return.

13.   I am a Soul full of *Peace* and I fully feel the *Peace* in and out.

14.  The *Peace* is all around.

15.  Today I release the past and allow the healing power of *Peace* into
my Life.

16.  I am in *Peace* with my Life.

17.  *Peace* is my power and *Peace* is my way of life.

18.  I am in the process of reaching a highest level of *Peace*.

Repeat: Minimum 2 Times in a day. (Fill the affirmations in Your Mind)

Benefit: See Difference in your Routine life, before and now.

Advice: If possible convert it in your mother tongue and use it for the
best result.

You can add virtues - Love, Power, Knowledge, Bliss, Success, Happiness,
Purity etc. in exchange of “Peace” by your own way and make Affirmations by
yourself.

 Share with Others...

 By: https://www.facebook.com/MotivationalQuotesArticles