Dear Developers!

Milestone summary update of the Batch Upload programming.

-          1. milestone: collection of all the files in step 1 of the batch
upload completed

-          2. milestone: user guide for all 3 steps of the batch upload
completed

-          I'm in my schedule with steps 1. and 2.

-          3. milestone: surprisingly quick adaptation of the NHibernate
configuration for use with Microsoft SQL Server

o    This configuration has not been tested and is not recommended for
production use

o    The following MS SQL servers are supported

*  Microsoft SQL LocalDB 2016 - suitable for development, MS SQL Server
running in user-mode

*  Microsoft SQL Server 2016 [express/standard/enterprise]-suitable for
production environments.

*  Both MS SQL Server configurations should be tested in detail, before
developers and productive environments work with RDBMS

o    An interesting detail in the MS SQL Server 2016: In-databse running R
scripts with T-SQL language

-

That was my Milestone summary update to the batch upload.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/With kind regards/Med vänliga hälsningar

Thorsten Hindermann

----------------------

Thorsten Hindermann

DV-Systemtechniker

Arbeitsgruppe "Basisdienste und Organisation"

Tel.: +49 551 201-1837, E-Mail:  <mailto:thorsten.hinderm...@gwdg.de>
thorsten.hinderm...@gwdg.de

----------------------

Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG)

Am Faßberg 11, 37077 Göttingen, URL:  <http://www.gwdg.de/>
http://www.gwdg.de

Tel.: +49 551 201-1510, Fax: +49 551 201-2150, E-Mail:
<mailto:g...@gwdg.de> g...@gwdg.de

Service-Hotline: Tel.: +49 551 201-1523, E-Mail:  <mailto:supp...@gwdg.de>
supp...@gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Christian Griesinger

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen

Registergericht: Göttingen, Handelsregister-Nr. B 598

Zertifiziert nach ISO 9001