Von: bexis2-dev <bexis2-dev-boun...@listserv.uni-jena.de> im Auftrag von
"bexis2-dev@listserv.uni-jena.de" <bexis2-dev@listserv.uni-jena.de>
Antworten an: "bexis2-dev@listserv.uni-jena.de"
<bexis2-dev@listserv.uni-jena.de>
Datum: Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2018 um 12:04
An: "bexis2-dev@listserv.uni-jena.de" <bexis2-dev@listserv.uni-jena.de>,
"bexis2-us...@listserv.uni-jena.de" <bexis2-us...@listserv.uni-jena.de>
Betreff: [BEXIS2-Dev] BEXIS 2.11.1 Patch Released

Dear all,

We have released a patch for BEXIS 2.11.0. If you are running BEXIS 2.11.0, we
recommend upgrading to version
2.11.1.<http://bexis2.uni-jena.de/releases/2-11-1/>

The following issues have been fixed:

·  Login with an LDAP account is now working again.

·  Tooltip is added to the search result table.

·  Data API did not return any result.

·  Metadata entries with cardinality > 1 were not stored or reordered.

·  Indexing search including primary data threw an error.

·  Units without description were not visible by the variable creation.

·  Selecting no Broker in the dropdown entry in the publication tab threw an
error.

·  Updating metadata form after selecting the file in a wrong format froze the
form.

·  Entity selection in the metadata structure manager showed namespace instead
of the names.

·  Install manual was not up to date.

Please check out the release
note<http://fusion.cs.uni-jena.de/bppFiles/BEXIS2111/BEXIS2111_Release_Notes.pdf>