Hello,

in Göttingen we are (trying) to prepare the transition from BEXIS 1 to BEXIS 2.
One of the obstacles is the question how BEXIS 2.x will handle data. We need a
guarantee that we can take data from BEXIS 2.x to BEXIS 2.x+1 without serious
additional work (in our case on the PostgreSQL database). Can you achieve that?

Second: we can't really work with BEXIS 2.10, because some of the commands are
missing. I wasn't able to import the attributes etc. from "Changes in
workspace" (16.3.) and I can't edit the Types and Attributes in BEXIS 2.10 (see
attached pictures, if they make it to the list).
Is there a fix available, or am I doing something wrong?

All the best
Thomas

--
Thomas Fischer PhD
Research and Development

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Niedersächsische Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Göttingen
D-37070 Göttingen

Papendiek 14  (Historical Building, Room 2.407)
+49 551 39-33883 (Tel.)
+43 662 621498 (Tel.)
+49 551 39-33856 (Fax)

fisc...@sub.uni-goettingen.de