Hi,

For the record, if DNS goes down again, here's the IPs you can set in your
hosts file. The unix gurus here can tell if that's true though :)

git.blender.org (82.94.226.105)
developer.blender.org (82.94.226.100)

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  -  t...@blender.org   -   www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute