Here are the notes from today's 14 UTC meeting in irc.freenode.net
#blendercoders (short one, for once!).
1) Blender 2.78 release status
- Proposed revisions (from Sergey Sharybin and Bastien Montagne) for
Blender 2.78 'a' are listed here:
- A few more are likely to be added, more regressions reported in
tracker this weekend.
- Release is expected start of this week.
2) Other projects and 2.8
- The viewport team decided to bump minimum required OpenGL to 3.3
(since OSX requirement was bumped to 10.9), here is the list of
- Reminder: 2.8 main OGL/Viewport task to follow progress:
- Julian Eisel reports some initial design work for UI side of viewport
project, mail from Dalai Felinto:
- Martin Felke and the Fracture modifier team are gathering more
information for exact needs of the shard system and for other modifiers,
expect mail to the list before bconf.
Bf-committers mailing list