Here are the notes from today's Blender 2.8 planning meeting.
= Previous week =
* Bastien finished first work on ID copying, shall be merged in master
after 2.79 branching (but don’t expect it to be fully bugfree at
first!). Also tried to do bones' stick drawing TODO, with limited luck &
results so far…
* Campbell did mostly bugfixes, and some drawing code work.
* Clément Added blend modes (aka cheap transparency) and started Screen
* Dalai did some adjustable nodetree tweaking (aka UBO for nodetree
inputs), "sanitizing" of workspace (aka reverting most of its
functionality) and sorted bug fixes.
* Luca did some fixes, for image empties and and the shader/VBO update
thing (kinda non-ideal fix). And then started working on Sergey's
gigantic patch (adding EvaluationContext argument everywhere)
* Sergey was mainly trying to move CoW forward, got armatures animated
deform to work, but is facing lots of issues with G.main usages and
such. Luac’s patch shall fix those.
= This Week =
* Bastien will be working on release tasks, and try to finish bone's
stick drawing for Blender2.8.
* Campbell will focus on manipulators, and a bit of bugfixing.
* Clément will finish Screen Space Reflection and add one layer Refraction.
* Dalai will be working on the group as layercollection implementation.
* Luca will keep working on adding EvaluationContext argument everywhere.
* Sergey will keep working on Copy-on-Write, make armatures rock solid,
then some granular updates which will help both CoW and materials.
Thanks to everyone,
Bf-committers mailing list