Hi, meeting notes for today's Blender 2.8 planning.
= Last Week =
* Bastien: Did RC1.
* Campbell: Added manipulators for render-border, compositor-crop & area lamps.
Exposed some API issues that took time to resolve. Also tested lamp positioning
tool which could use some user testing .
* Clément: Refraction was much more a problem than expected. But managed to
find a decent approximation for probes. Started Screen space refraction but
need to finish it. ETA is 2 days.
* Luca: Worked on a new physics system proposal, and started a proof of concept
implementation of physics nodes, to be finished today.
* Sergey: Was away at SIGGRAPH.
= This Week =
* Bastien: Will merge ID copying into master, then work on assets & workspace.
Will also start reviewing students' GSoC.
* Campbell: Continue working on . Help in other areas if its needed. Would
like to continue working on viewport a bit.
* Clément: Finish last week plans: screen space refraction. Then GTAO fix, and
* Luca: Finish the physics nodes proof of concept implementation and work on
other parts of the proposal, such as caching.
* Sergey: Catch up with what happened in the past week. and keep working on
CoW/modifiers, making sure all production scenes works and make it so tools are
aware of the new concepts (mainly adding missing update tags via deg and such).
Bf-committers mailing list