Hi Ounan Ding,

On 12/02/2018 08:14, Ounan Ding wrote:
Recently I found a paper about analytic drawing [1], and then I try to
prototype it in Blender as an add-on. Here is a video of the prototype

That looks potentially pretty cool.

I would like to know your opinion about this tool before I proceed:
Is it contrived? Is analytic drawing useful for modeling?

Well, this is a developers' mailing list. I think you ask the right questions, but to the wrong people. Having a couple of artists who would actually use your add-on is very valuable, both to get feedback while you're developing and to create less contrived examples to showcase your add-on.

You could ask around on the Blender Artists forum?

Bf-committers mailing list