@Ricardo thanks for spotting the broken link, should be fixed now.

Bastien

Le 13/02/2018 à 12:38, Ricardo Nunes a écrit :
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2018/Students
You'll probably want to start there (And especially pay attention to the
application process and the "student manual"-link to google.
(Also side note to anyone at Foundation potentially reading this on the
GSoC18 page the answer the is there guide to building blender points to a
blank document which is probably not intentional..?)

After that you might want to look at
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2017 and look
at the proposals and reports of last years projects to get an idea what it
has been like in the past.

Hi, I am Himanshu Raj student at National Institute of Technology
Srinagar,India.
  I am  interested in your organisation for GSoC 2018project(Testing
for core Libraries in the Testing Section).I have read the project
description at the page.Can you please help me where to start with and
how should I start contributing to it.
Thank you.