Hi everyone,

I would like to do a special call to all the companies and studios out there
who use Blender - maybe you know students who would be interested in Google
Summer of Code?

This would be a way to improve interaction with GSoC students. We can still
mentor it technically remotely (as usual), but the student then would be able
to meet with (or work with) the actual stakeholders of their work.

There's also an opportunity for students to come to Amsterdam (for a while). We
have the code quest running here in the April-July period - which mostly
overlaps with GSoC.

I'll be doing some active recruiting at the universities locally as well.

Thanks,

-Ton-