Hi,

https://developer.blender.org/T53495

> When will it come back?

Soon.

> What is the time frame to start reporting errors?

If it is up to me, not that soon. We will try to open it for the general
public as soon as possible though.

> What is the best link for 2.8 news?

In the near future the best way to follow 2.8 will be following the Code
Quest in ways yet to be announced. For now keep an eye to the weekly dev
meetings every Monday in alternate times.

> Do we have a plan to rename some of them or organize the terminology
better?

Not for the time being.

Regards,
Dalai