Hello Arash,
For Pandas, you can install pip for the blender python :
https://blender.stackexchange.com/questions/56011/how-to-use-pip-with-blenders-bundled-python
I successfully installed Pandas this way.
What other modules / addons were you looking at installing?

For using blender bpy as a module,
bpy requires blender to be running due to context as far as I know.
you *might* be able to pass that context to other python not running blender through a tcp socket / zeromq.
There might also be a way to pass the context through a python object.

Hope that helps
-Robert Fornof