Hi everyone,

We offer a nice (45%) discount to developers who contributed to Blender in the past year. The definition of developer is a bit loose... but if you had 3 commits or 3 patches approved in the past year you're on the safe side. In other cases, defend your case!

Contact Thomas Dinges to get your discount code. (thomas at blender org)

If you already bought a ticket, we'll do a refund.

Thanks,

-Ton-