Thanks.
I'll check that out.
Cheers
Ryan

On Mon, 15 May 2017 23:49:17 +0100, Brian Savery <brian.sav...@gmail.com> wrote:

Take a look at 2.79!
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Release_Notes/2.79/Datablocks
https://developer.blender.org/rBa3f48d65df19ff4c0dd4e83e2d19493318001b7a

Dear all.
For my VI-Suite addon I would like to be able to directly associate a new node tree type to a datablock; in this case a material. I understand this
is not currently possible and was wondering if that was the indeed the
case and, if so, if there are any plans to implement this and, if not,
where best to request this feature.
Cheers
Ryan

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security System
on behalf of the University of Brighton. For more information see:
https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/computing/Pages/Email/spam.aspx

--
Dr Ryan Southall
Senior Lecturer