Ha! That's what I was watching when the site went down. I went to give
it a thumb, then the "BGG down screen" popped up.
I've played Dominion (+all the expansions) but I still watched your
review!
Great job - very funny and informative. Your Le Havre one was great
too.

On Dec 3, 8:54 pm, UvulaBob <[email protected]> wrote:
> Check out my new video review while you wait! </shamelessplug>
>
> Dominion:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjIMovsbslI
>
> On Dec 3, 8:50 pm, Svan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > It was up for a sec until it suddenly went down. Just my luck.

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BGG 
Down" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bgg_down?hl=en.


Reply via email to