From: rohan rasane < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >
Date: Apr 10, 2006 2:18 PM
Subject: [BM_pune] Polio Drive(9th April '06) Report
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

First of all I would like to appreciate the work done
by the all the volunteers.These guys really did a good
job!!!

Following a the list of volunteers how carried this
activity.

Durlabh Deshpande
Ajay Chawhan
Abhishek Kamble
Harshal
Prateek  Khadloya
Abhijeet Rajwade
Praful Mankar
Sandeep Yedgule
Yogesh Lunkad
Balaji C
Priyanka Mehta
Vikrant Ramteke
Prerna Bhand

All the volunteers assembled at City Pride,Satara
road, at 7.00 am.

Dr Dighe (Goverment Medical Officer) provided Polio
Vaccines and Vaccine Carrier.
The main objective of the Polio Drive was to cover
houses of labours, Consrtuction sites, migrants,
Street Hawkers comminity etc. which remain uncovered
due to lack of records on the local goverment
database.
Volunteers were grouped in two teams to carry this
activity.

For the purpose of propagation of BM ,Balaji provided
Identity cards for the volunteers.

The main areas that were covered are
1) Panchwati Construction,Pune
2) Amit Construction,Pune
3) Katraj Slums,Pune
4) KK Market Slums,Pune

The total number of children vaccinated by our
volunteers is 419!!(This amount is a huge amount
considering the areas which were covered.)

Thanx a lot volunteers for carrying out this activity
with excellence.

This activity was a grand Success,and I hope that we
succeed similarly in all the activities we carry out.

Regards
Rohan

From: Krishanu Bhattacharjee [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subject: Online Membership Form

Dear Members,

This is the second reminder for filling up of the BM_Delhi membership forms.Please do it urgently before 30th April Meeting.If done,Please ignore.

Krishanu

Desh ke liye Kuch Bhi.
This is our mission.