Minutes of meeting – Nashik chapter

Date: 28th may'06
Time: 5 pm
Venue: mahatmanagar ganapati mandir

No. of members who attended: 12

List of members:
1. Aditya Gogate
2. manish deshpande
3. vasundhara khairnar
4. anshul panscholi
5. gowrish rai
6. manasi patil*
7. madhur patil*
8. neha vij*
9. mr. kashikar*
10. mr. jadhav*
11. mrs. Jadhav*
12. nupur kulkarni*

( * marked are new members)

Minutes of the meeting:

1. introduction of BM to new members
2. discussion on the tree plantation project
3. discussion on various ideas that we can work on now
4. formation of committees for different projects:
a. tree plantation: manish, vasundhara, anshul, gowrish, mr
kashikar, nupur
b. diet session committee: mr & mrs jadhav, manasi
c. propagation: Aditya, madhur, neha
d. career counseling committee to continue as it is.
5. the different committees met separately and will submit
their independent reports on the group: assgn to manish, manasi,
Aditya
6. discussion on whether we should participate in the anti-
reservation protests. The answer was a unanimous YES, and we plan to
have a peaceful protest march this coming Sunday
7. collection of pending contributions for the month of may

--
"We have only one Passion
The Rise of a Great Nation."

www.bharatudaymission.org