Introduction Mail
Dear Members of Bharat Uday Mission, Please welcome our new members who join with us in this second freedom struggle of India.

@Admin Team: Please contact those members where Bharat Uday Mission still not placed and initiate them to start new chapter at their city

@ Moderators of Diffrent Chapter: Please contact the members belongs to your city and join them to the local chapters of your city.

@ New Members: They may contact to info team for any information through mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] or phone 09826959161

1.Name:
Subhash Bose
Age: 16
Ocupation: study
College: science college
Place: patna
Contact number:919835817359

2.Name: Rahul Mathur
 Age:   21
 Sex:  Male
 Occupation: Student (Final Year B.E. CSE)
 Address: Shastri Nagar
 City: Jodhpur
 State: Rajasthan
  E-mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Come to know about Bharat Uday Mission:
 I joined  BM about two months ago.I came to know
about BM through Newspaper

3.Name:Ravi Kumar Agarwal
Age: 19 Years(B.d- 24.05.1987)
Sex: Male