DIRECT CLIENT NEED - Need locals in Chicago, IL as phone and onsite is required

NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. PLEASE SEND RESUME ALONG WITH ALL DETAILS. If on H1 then
please send resume along with copy of H1.

Rate: Give me your best.  We can do c2c or W2

Sr. EXTJS developer in Chicago, IL

I need someone to start ASAP in Chicago, will need people who are local to
Chicago as the client will do a face to face interview and may not look at
people who are not local

Contract role.   This will be a contract till the end of the year with
extension possibility

They need a Hard core Developer (Not an Architect) to do Web Development using
EXTJS version 6 and some PHP development. The will prefer the person to have
some python scripting and any knowledge on LINUX configuration support. I will
take someone without PHP and Python as long as they have very strong EXTJS
version 6 experience and has done hands on development.

Thanks,

_____________________________________

Bhavesh Khatri | New York Technology Partners

111 Town Square Place | Suite 1236 | Jersey City, NJ 07310

Direct: 201.448.8157 | Fax: 201.521.0400 |  <http://www.nytp.com/> www.nytp.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/khatribhavesh

Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have expressed
an interest in New York Technology Partners. Don't forget to add
bhav...@nytp.com <mailto:bhav...@nytp.com>  to your address book so we'll be
sure to land in your inbox!

If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list then please email me back
with the word REMOVE in the subject line.

If you don’t want to receive the emails click unsubscribe