Implementation Partners need -  Phone to hire.

TYPE: Contractor

SOLR Search Lead / Architect.

We can Pay a Rate of: $65/hr on

Dayton, OH

Atleast 5+ years of experience in Apache Solr or Cloudera Solr development.

- Atlteast 2 years of Search architecture experience using Solr

- Excellent Core Java, Spring MVC, REST Web Services, JSON APIs, XML APIs
skills with atleast 5-7 years of experience.

- Experience in Perl, Python a plus

- Experience with deployment to Tomcat, JBOSS required.

- SQL database experience

- Junit skills required.

- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing

- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.

- Exposure to Java 6, 7 is a plus.

- Agile Methodology experience

Bhavesh Khatri | New York Technology Partners

111 Town Square Place | Suite 1236 | Jersey City, NJ 07310

Direct: 201.448.8157 | Fax: 201.521.0400 |  <>

Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have
expressed an interest in New York Technology Partners. Don't forget to add <>  to your address book so we'll be
sure to land in your inbox!

If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list then please email me back
with the word REMOVE in the subject line.

If you don’t want to receive the emails click unsubscribe

"VedaInfo Inc.," group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit