This is a Lead/ Senior Level ReactJs role. Please do not send me opt ead
Client need solid ReactJS candidates who is an expert. There are 2-3 open
Please send resume with copy of H1 if the candidate is on H1B visa.
Phone to Hire.
Sr. ReactJS Developers for Dallas, TX. Please send along with copy of H1,
contact numbers and current location.
Location: Dallas, TX
Long Term Contract - 6 months+
Phone and skype interview.
This is a very hardcore ReactJS position. Often times developers who did some
· Develop well-structured web applications using modern, cutting edge
· Work with UX designers and experienced developers to build modular,
reusable components and compelling web applications.
· Passion for creating experiences that users will rave about.
· Iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction
· Learn quickly and be productive in a highly collaborative,
· Follow and promote best practices
frameworks and libraries
· Experience developing modular front-end components and building
· Experience using ReactJS or React Native is a plus
· Mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility and constraints
of the web
· Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
· Good written and communication skills
· Experience with Agile methodologies
Bhavesh Khatri | New York Technology Partners
111 Town Square Place | Suite 1236 | Jersey City, NJ 07310
Direct: 201.448.8157 <tel:201.448.8157> | Fax: 201.521.0400 <tel:201.521.0400>
| <http://www.nytp.com/> www.nytp.com
Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have expressed
an interest in New York Technology Partners. Don't forget to add
<mailto:bhav...@nytp.com> firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so we'll be
sure to land in your inbox!
If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list then please email me back
with the word REMOVE in the subject line.
If you don’t want to receive the emails click
If you don’t want to receive the emails click unsubscribe
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VedaInfo Inc.," group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to abdul_it_staff...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/abdul_it_staffing.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.