Must have healthcare of Pharma background and must be local to NY/NJ and
should have a car and driving license.
Locals only and send resume, contact nos, rate confirmation and copy of H1
in one email. Any other emails without these details will be deleted and
will not be considered.
No phone calls please.
Rate: $65/hr corp 2 corp max. or $57/hr on W2 all inclusive no benefits.
Need candidates local to NJ/NY.
Location - Elmwood Park, NJ
Interview process - Phone followed by in-person. The in-person interview is
extensive and they have to do a programming exercise there
Senior .NET Developer
seeking a Senior .NET Developer with the following qualifications:
* Outstanding analytical, technical and critical thinking skills
* Strong OO, SOA and database design background
* Good understanding and ability to implement software design patterns
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to provide estimations, risk assessments, technical
documents and meet deliverables in a timely manner
* Solid understanding of full software lifecycle development
You will play a critical role in design, development and testing of
mission-critical enterprise software . You should be comfortable working
with complex/multi-tier applications including Web Services, UI frameworks
and databases. You exhibit a strong desire to identify, learn and adapt new
technologies as applicable to solve business problems.
Required Background / Experience
* 5+ years of software engineer/developer experience in a structured
software development environment
* Proven knowledge of C# and .Net framework (ASP.Net, including MVC
and Web API, asynchronous programming). VB.NET is also acceptable.
* 5+ years of SQL Server development including database design and
* Thorough understanding of XML, JSON, Web Service technologies,
RESTful APIs and data structure fundamentals.
* Experience designing high performance and scalable web solutions.
* Experience with agile methodologies and continuous integration
* 4-year college degree preferably in Computer Science
Expert level knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture using
* JSON web services
* .NET WebAPI / Web Forms
* Familiarity with Frameworks like AngularJS and bootstrap is a plus
* Familiarity with JIRA/Confluence/Git/TeamCity is a plus
* Diagnostic Laboratory and/or Healthcare Industry experience
* HL7 experience
Bhavesh Khatri | New York Technology Partners
111 Town Square Place | Suite 1236 | Jersey City, NJ 07310
Direct: 201.448.8157 | Fax: 201.521.0400 | <http://www.nytp.com/>
Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have
expressed an interest in New York Technology Partners. Don't forget to add
<mailto:bhav...@nytp.com> bhav...@nytp.com to your address book so we'll be
sure to land in your inbox!
If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list then please email me back
with the word REMOVE in the subject line.
If you don’t want to receive the emails click unsubscribe
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VedaInfo Inc.," group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to abdul_it_staff...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/abdul_it_staffing.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.