The below role is with L&T Infotech - This can be FT or 6 months contract to
hire. Rate can be 100K FT or 65/hr on C2C.
We can also do w2 and offer $58/hr on W2 all inclusive no benefits during
initial contract period.
They will consider H1 transfers. People can be anywhere as long as they are
willing to relocate to Edison, NJ
TITLE: Java/Talend Architect
LOCATION: Edison, NJ, United States
DURATION: 6 months
LAST UPDATED: 10/12/16
Onsite TalenD Team Lead responsible for ensuring functioning of day to day
activities between Onsite and Offshore.
Knowledge and Experience:
. 8+ years of relevant experience in Talend + Oracle PL/SQL Dev + UNIX
. Knowledge in Banking Domain is preferable.
. Experience in Offshore - Onsite Model is preferable.
Skills and Competencies:
1. Hands-on development/maintenance experience in Talend
2. Should have very strong UNIX exposure
3. Very good knowledge on Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL
4. Strong expertise in Java and OOP concept
5. Good communication skills and comfortable in interacting directly with
6. Should be able to interpret data models
7. Knowledge on new features of the product and performance tuning
8. Working knowledge on some RDBMS
9. Should be abale to gather business requirements, elicit technical
requirements, prepare specifications document, etc.
10. Perform Unit, Integration and System testing of the developed components
11. Promote components across dev, test and production environments
12. Provide UAT and Implementation support
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
. Ability to lead a team and having worked in an Onsite - Offshore Model.
Ability to estimate work efforts. Co-ordinate with offshore team and get
daily work assigned and get completed
. Ability to estimate work efforts and plan deliverables.
. Provide Daily/weekly status report to Customer and Internal Stakeholders.
. Co-ordinate with Customer to solve business and technical issues.
Highlighting Risks at an early stage with mitigation plan
. Analyze and Understand Requirements from customer and create High level
. Create TalenD jobs based on the requirements.
. Create test plans and capture test results.
. Should be able to contribute in creating documentation like Project end
User Manual and Operations Hand off guide
. Perform other duties as assigned
Bhavesh Khatri | New York Technology Partners
111 Town Square Place | Suite 1236 | Jersey City, NJ 07310
Direct: 201.448.8157 | Fax: 201.521.0400 | <http://www.nytp.com/>
Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have
expressed an interest in New York Technology Partners. Don't forget to add
bhav...@nytp.com <mailto:bhav...@nytp.com> to your address book so we'll be
sure to land in your inbox!
If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list then please email me back
with the word REMOVE in the subject line.
If you don’t want to receive the emails click unsubscribe
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VedaInfo Inc.," group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to abdul_it_staff...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/abdul_it_staffing.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.