IBM Trained or Certified Connections Administrator
This can be FT or contract position. Rates are open
They will consider H1 transfers. People can be anywhere as long as they are
willing to relocate to CA
TITLE: IBM Trained or Certified Connections Administrator
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA, United States
PAY RANGE: DOE
* IBM Trained or Certified Connections Administrator
* 5+ years of Linux administration experience (Red Hat
Enterprise/Oracle Enterprise preferred)
* 1+ years of IBM Connections Administration experience
* Hands-on experience with Shell scripting
* System administrator who can perform the installation, configuration
& migration of IBM Connections
* Must have experience of IBM Connections Security, Configuration and
* Must have hands-on experience of IBM connections integrations with
* Perform periodic maintenance to ensure efficient operation of IBM
* Pluses: Java programming experience, LDAP experience
Bhavesh Khatri | New York Technology Partners
111 Town Square Place | Suite 1236 | Jersey City, NJ 07310
Direct: 201.448.8157 | Fax: 201.521.0400 | <http://www.nytp.com/>
Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have
expressed an interest in New York Technology Partners. Don't forget to add
bhav...@nytp.com <mailto:bhav...@nytp.com> to your address book so we'll be
sure to land in your inbox!
If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list then please email me back
with the word REMOVE in the subject line.
If you don’t want to receive the emails click unsubscribe
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VedaInfo Inc.," group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to abdul_it_staff...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/abdul_it_staffing.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.