The Spotfire admin role is very hot, any one ?
This is for Chicago IL with a University. My client is implementing the project
They will hire off of phone/skype
Please send resume, contact nos and copy of H1 – all in one email.
Let me know who we have both w2 and c2C will be an option on these needs and
they are contract roles. Will consider people anywhere, phone/skype interview
I do not have rates but it will not be a lot, try to find people at as low a
rate as possible and I will send them in
Spotfire Administrator - Chicago, IL
Required Skills & Experience:
• Professional and user facing experience
• Experience configuring and administering Spotfire Server components
TIBCO Spotfire, Application Data Services and Automation Services.
• Should be familiar with Spotfire Administrative tasks,
installation/configuration of servers and clients.
• Managing and Migration of Spotfire contents, Security Setup, designing
Information Links, setting up licenses and preferences
• Deploying Spotfire Packages and upgrade (specifically 7.0 to current
• Experience in user training, resolving day to day issues and
coordination with TIBCO technical support
• Expert in the creation of dashboards, reports, information links, and
teaching users how to do so
• Working experience/conceptual knowledge in BI/DWH/ETL concepts and
• Typically this resource will have 3-5 years of experience with the
TIBCO Spotfire Analytical Platform Administration including Spotfire Web Player
and TIBCO Spotfire Professional client.
What this resource will do:
• Optimize current environment
o Evaluate current application setup and optimize for:
o Establish environmental standards
o Assemble book of knowledge for turnover and on-going operations
• Mentor current Spotfire Administrator (Primary and Secondary) on the
Administrator best practices
• Implement Self-Service Strategy as:
o Administrator (setup and management) – will be performed in conjunction
with current administrator
o End-user resource support - for questions regarding environment
This function should be about 10% of the time spent (no after hours from
Key Skills: Spotfire Administrato
Bhavesh Khatri | New York Technology Partners
111 Town Square Place | Suite 1236 | Jersey City, NJ 07310
Direct: 201.448.8157 | Fax: 201.521.0400 | <http://www.nytp.com/> www.nytp.com
Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have expressed
an interest in New York Technology Partners. Don't forget to add
<mailto:bhav...@nytp.com> bhav...@nytp.com to your address book so we'll be
sure to land in your inbox!
If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list then please email me back
with the word REMOVE in the subject line.
If you don’t want to receive the emails click unsubscribe
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VedaInfo Inc.," group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to abdul_it_staff...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/abdul_it_staffing.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.