Vendor need

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below. If
you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest updated
resume along with contact details. Please include your employer details as well.

Title:                                   C++ Developer-

Rate:                               Give me your best all inclusive rate.

MOI:                                   Telephonic + Skype
City:                                    Washington
State:                                   DC
Zip:                                      20002

Rate:                                   $65/hr c2c max.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

*       Please only submit candidates who have the following:
*       Must be very strong with C++
*       Must have 3+ years of MFC (Microsoft Foundation Class Library) and it
has to be recent experience

Candidate does not have to be local, but has to relocate within 1-2 weeks to
Washington, DC area
**This is a multi-year contract, so deal value is great**

Job Description

*       Looking for an experienced C/C++ developer with Visual Studios
experience and MFC development experience.
*       MFC experience is a must have.

Responsibilities

*       Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
*       Implement performance and quality modules
*       Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
*       Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization

Skills

*       Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language
specification
*       Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and
algorithms
*       Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected
environments
*       Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as
friend classes
*       Familiarity with templating in C++

Thanks,

_____________________________________

Bhavesh Khatri | New York Technology Partners

111 Town Square Place | Suite 1236 | Jersey City, NJ 07310

Direct: 201.448.8157 | Fax: 201.521.0400 |  <http://www.nytp.com/> www.nytp.com

LinkedIn:  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/khatribhavesh>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/khatribhavesh

Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have expressed
an interest in New York Technology Partners. Don't forget to add
<mailto:bhav...@nytp.com> bhav...@nytp.com to your address book so we'll be
sure to land in your inbox!

If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list then please email me back
with the word REMOVE in the subject line.

If you don’t want to receive the emails click unsubscribe