On 12 Aug 2007, at 11:21 PM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

> On Aug 12, 2007, at 14:14, Simon Spiegel wrote:

>>> Not possible.  You need the nonexistent
>>> componentsJoinedByForwardSlash.
>>
>> Ok, would it be possible to add a componentsJoinedByWhatYouWant=
>
> No, arguments can't be passed, so each method has to be added
> individually.  We could add one that read a hidden default for
> additional flexibility, but that would only give you one such option.
>
> --
> adam

It *is* possible to add an arbitrary separator, combining the remarks
I made earlier. Remember that componentsSeparatedByAnd returns an
array (a collection) which you can use in a collection tag:

<$fields.Address.componentsSeparatedByAnd><$self/><?
$fields.Address.componentsSeparatedByAnd>/</
$fields.Address.componentsSeparatedByAnd>

BTW, it is preferable to use fields.Address rather than just Address.
And instead of "self" the key "description" or "stringDescription"
would also work.