Hello everybody,

I have two quick questions for creating a template.

(1)
Is there a way to tell BibDesk to check whether two fields have the same
value?

If some book is translated and edited by the same person the Chicago Manual
of Style recommends using:
"Translated and edited by ..."

Is there a way to modify this:
<$persons.Translator?>Translated by
<$persons.Translator.name.stringByRemovingTeX.stringByAppendingFullStopAndSpaceIfNotEmpty.@componentsJoinedByCommaAndAnd/></$persons.Translator?><$editors?>Edited
by
<$editors.name.stringByRemovingTeX.stringByAppendingFullStopAndSpaceIfNotEmpty.@componentsJoinedByCommaAndAnd
/></$editors?>

so that it checks first whether the translator and editor fields are
identical and then prints that field

<  ???  >Translated and edited by
<$persons.Translator.name.stringByRemovingTeX.stringByAppendingFullStopAndSpaceIfNotEmpty.@componentsJoinedByCommaAndAnd
/>
< ??? >

(2)
What is the correct syntax for printing the date a URL is accessed. I have
it in a separate field Urldate formatted as YYYY-MM-DD and would like to
print it as January 17, 2015.

Thanks!

Jan