Using bibdesk for mac — I would like to alter the defaults for “Copy Rich Text”
template so that the info appearing btw the first two brackets is the citekey.

For example:

RATHER THAN THE DEFAULT; I.E., THIS:

[Jones et al., 2009] Jones, M. W. G., Blue, C. S., and Smith, D. (2009).
Increasing speed of processing with action video games. Current Directions in
Game Science, 34(6):321–326.

I WOULD LIKE THIS:

[jones09cdgs] Jones, M. W. G., Blue, C. S., and Smith, D. (2009). Increasing
speed of processing with action video games. Current Directions in Game
Science, 34(6):321–326.

where “jones09cdgs” is my citekey for this citation.

Thanks,

Wayne Gray