Apparently the file cannot be found anymore.Have you moved your files, or
perhaps your database? And are the files synchronized by some app?

BTW, the autofile folder, or any of its settings, are completely irrelevant.
That is only used by auto-file (i.e. to move the files), not for finding the
files. What its more relevant is whether the files themselves are where you
would expect them.

Without any relevant information, there is not much I can say.

Christiaan