Hi, My name is Sylvie and I am a professional woman in my thirties.As my username states, I am bicurious and have been for quite a while. I joined this group in order to chat with other women,experienced or otherwise,and test the waters, so to speak. I am appreciative of the fact that a group like this exists. I welcome any communication. Thanks,
Sylvie Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com BiFem :) a bifem.net publication -------------------------------- Post message: [email protected] Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
