-----Original Message-----
From: Barta, Larry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 10:07 AM
To: Nelson, Larry
Cc: Jim Oeth (E-mail); Pamperin-Volk, Mary; Hoelker, Michael; Gust,
Jeffrey; Rampetsreiter, Michael
Subject: Seminole Interchange Signalization: [Bikies] Losing ground
comment

Hi, Larry: Per below, WisDOT coordinated fully with the local Bike
Federation, and the layout meets curent design standards for bike
accommodations. Per Mary, it is worth someone's time to check the bike
lane width in case the striping did not match the plan.

Otherwise, lots of traffic through here, many drivers in a hurry, not
surprised by conflicts due to poor driving. But overall, would still
expect the road improvements also improved ability to bike through the
interchange.

Please cc us when you reply to the e-mailer that started this string of
comments. Thanks!